Health Choice Arizona covers family planning services. This service helps you plan when you want to have a baby or prevent pregnancy.
Family planning services include information, treatment and counseling about birth control. You can get a family planning services from any Health Choice Arizona doctor or any Medicaid doctor. You don’t need a referral.
Have you lost your AHCCCS eligibility or Family Planning Benefits? If you need help with eligibility, visit the AHCCCS website for more information.
For additional resources and help with family planning, you can also call:
- AZ Department of Health Services: 1-800-833-4642 (toll-free)
- Apache County Health Department: 1-928-333-2415
- Coconino County Health Department: 1-928-679-7272
- Gila County (Planned Parenthood of Central and Northern Arizona): 1-928-425-3223
- Mohave County Health Department: 1-928-753-0748
- Maricopa County (Planned Parenthood of Central Arizona): 1-602-277-7526
- Navajo County Public Health Services District: 1-928-524-4750
- Pima County (Planned Parenthood of Southern Arizona): 1-520-628-3071
- Pinal County Department of Public Health: 1-800-231-8499