Last Updated on September 28, 2018
Health Choice Arizona covers family planning services. This service helps you plan when you want to have a baby or prevent pregnancy.
Family planning services include information, treatment and counseling about birth control. You can get a family planning services from any Health Choice Arizona doctor or any Medicaid doctor. You don’t need a referral.
Have you lost your AHCCCS eligibility or Family Planning Benefits?Visit AHCCCS for more information
For additional resources and help with family planning, you can also call:
- AZ Department of Health Services: 1-800-833-4642 (toll-free)
- Apache County Health Department: 1-928-333-2415
- Coconino County Health Department: 1-928-679-7272
- Gila County (Planned Parenthood of Central and Northern Arizona): 1-928-425-3223
- Mohave County Health Department: 1-928-753-0748
- Maricopa County (Planned Parenthood of Central Arizona): 1-602-277-7526
- Navajo County Public Health Services District: 1-928-524-4750
- Pinal County Department of Public Health: 1-800-231-8499